Sunday, March 11, 2012

New Web Site

I have created a NEW web site and business name.

Please go to www.bloomncreations.blogspot.com to see all of my beautiful new creations and the old ones.  The new name better reflects my designs.

Currently, I am NOT taking custom orders, since I have a couple new projects on the "table" that is going to keep me busy for a few months.  I am super excited about the potential opportunity this project can bring, and I will share information about it as it developes.

I will still be at some shows and will post information about those as they are booked.

So, come visit me at the new web site, it's really awesome and there are many new items to see!

Sincerely,
Teresa

1 comment:

  1. wow, this print is very attractive and nice.
    to get fabric on demand from weaveron textile.

    ReplyDelete

Pumpkin Pocket Card

Pumpkin Pocket Card

Little Witchy Card

Little Witchy Card

Thanks Chickie Card

Thanks Chickie Card

With This Ring...

With This Ring...
Ring Bearer Pillow

Some New Friends (sold out)

Some New Friends (sold out)

Treasure Pockets

Treasure Pockets
Children's Clip-On Pouch

Cute, Cute, Cute

Cute, Cute, Cute
Cell Phone/ Camera Pouch